Sunday, January 6, 2013

Pantry Challenge Menu #2... and while Mama's gone, the boys will play

You can see what we are eating every day for the Pantry Challenge right here.  Some days are more successful than others, but we are making progress.

This week, I will be out of town Wednesday - Saturday.  My guys usually go out to eat when I'm gone, but hubs has said he's going to surprise me.  We'll see.  I'm not planning anything for those days except ds#3's lunch at school.

Sunday~ lunch was Pioneer Woman's chili - it's a fave around here, and an easy way for me to sneak in tons of extra veg.  Dinner was pizza from the freezer, at hubs' request.  He actually wanted delivery, but my freezer substitute was acceptable.
Monday~ lunch out at our first day back to work since Christmas. Dinner will be leftover chili atop baked potatoes or stuffed into peppers.
Tuesday~ lunch will be lunchboxes, lovingly packed by Mom :)  Dinner will be breakfast: grits, eggs, sausage, toast.  And maybe some homemade donut holes.
Wednesday........the guys are on their own.... we'll see what they come up with!

Share your marvels at Menu Plan Monday
and jump on into the Pantry Challenge!

No comments: