Sunday, September 30, 2012

Hello, October!

My sweet husband always thinks he's doing me a favor when he suggests going out to eat... and he's almost learned the lesson that eating at home is better.  All around. :)

So we followed last week's menu pretty well, except Wednesday's lapse (when darling husband suggested an eat-out, even though I told him I had a plan).  Then afterward, he told me that he wished we had eaten what I had on the plan.

So here's what we've got for this week:
Sunday~ Leftover spaghetti and eggplant parm
Monday~ Ham and scalloped potatoes
Tuesday~ Perhaps breakfast for dinner... it's Scout night
Wednesday~ Mom has a hair appointment.  It'll be chili when I get home (already made)
Thursday~ Hubby has class and I have an after school rehearsal.  Something ... not sure what, yet.
Friday~ Jambalaya
Saturday~ Ds#3 has a b-day party.  I'm thinking we'll grill something for dinner if the weather is nice.

And you? What menu marvels have you planned for the new month?  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm hopping by from Menu Plan Monday today!
My son was telling me that he likes my hamburgers much better than Carl Jrs! I just laughed.
Don't you just enjoy this time of year?
I love the crisp Autumn temps of Southern Maine when I was living there. For the last 18 yrs I've been on the West coast so no fall foliage to enjoy.
Your menu plan sounds so delicious.