Sunday, January 8, 2012

Pantry Challenge: The plan as it was...and the changes

Here was the original plan:
8~ Turkey (from the freezer) & gravy, stuffing, broccoli with cheese OR green beans
9~ Taco Night! (I'm going out of town later this week, so gotta get it in early)
10~ Hubby & ds#3 are attending a dinner together, so Mom's on her own
11~ Leftovers
12 - 14 ~ I could make dinners, but I'm going out of town to a conference, and I know my guys will eat out...so I'm not going to obsess about it.


I am no longer going to be out of town, so here's the amended plan:
Sunday~ Turkey (from the freezer) with gravy, stuffing, green beans (this has not changed)
Monday~ Breakfast for Dinner (change #1)
Tuesday~ ds#3 has artwork on display at an art gallery downtown - thinking I might take him to the reception, then meet dh at a local seafood restaurant as planned
Wednesday~ Since I'll be home... Taco Night! (change #2)
Thursday~ Roast in the crockpot, whole wheat egg noodles, tossed salad (change #3...moved from last week)
Friday~ Either macho nachos with taco leftovers OR pasta fagioli (bump up from next week)
Saturday~ Leftovers


Share your progress on the Pantry Challenge at Good Cheap Eats.
Revel in menu marvels with Menu Plan Monday at Organized Junkie.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

giggle...I've got NACHOS on my menu since NO ONE will be home but me, and hey, I can eat whatever I want that night!

PS ... thank YOU and the two sons for serving our country!