Sunday, November 20, 2011

To Thanksgiving...and beyond!

I'm so thankful to have my family surrounding me at the holidays.

I'm missing my two oldest boys terribly, and looking forward to a holiday when we are ALL here.  This year, the Marine is deployed and the Airman cannot get leave.  So goes life as a military mom.

And still, we must eat! :)

Sunday~ Spaghetti (sauce in the crockpot... how I love that thing!!)
Monday~ Sticky chicken, sweet potatoes, peas
Tuesday~ Chili mac
Wednesday~ Bowling for my guys... so I'll be doing something....
Thursday~ HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!  Turkey, stuffing, sweet potato casserole, swiss beans, mashed potatoes, rice, gravy, and all manner of sweets for dessert.
Friday~ This is our traditional "shop-til-we-drop" day for my mom & sis.  It's probably be leftovers for dinner, or something I throw in the crockpot.
Saturday~ Tacos, or burgers if hubby feels like grilling

And the following week:
Sunday~ Beef tips and gravy, mashed potatoes, green beans
Monday~ Breakfast for Dinner
Tuesday~ Turkey sandwiches and various leftovers
Wednesday~ Bowling night for hubby=simple supper for ds#3 and me

That brings us to DECEMBER.... how life is flying by.

No comments: