Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter week menu - and IT'S SPRING BREAK!

First, allow me to say how delirious we all are that we've finally arrived at Spring Break.
Whew.
And now, on to the menus.

Sunday~ Happy Easter! Dinner with the fam: lamb, beef tenderloin, scalloped potatoes, swiss beans, tossed salad, rolls. Plus sour cream pound cake, apple-cherry pie, and various berries tossed with whipped cream, along with homemade sugar cookies for the kiddos.

Monday~ French onion pot roast, salad, green beans

Tuesday~ Lemon Thyme chicken, zucchini ribbons, green beans, (all served with rice for ds#3)

Wednesday~ Meatballs with tomato sauce, and spaghetti for ds#3 and me

Thursday~ Burgers, hotdogs, and sausage on the grill

Friday~ Smoked turkey, collard greens, leftover swiss beans

Saturday~ I'm hosting a Moderation Nation! party. I'm so excited!!!!!

Share your menus or find some inspiration at Menu Plan Monday.

1 comment:

Adriana@ClassicalQuest said...

Love your blog! I followed your link from Modern Mrs.Darcy. I have 3 boys too + 1 girl. Mine are all under 8yrs. old, so it gives me a lump in my throat to think of looking up to them someday! Thank you for reminding me to enjoy every moment.
God bless!