Sunday, December 5, 2010

December! Menu Monday

We did a pretty good job of following the menu last week. On Saturday, hubby & I decided to go to a Christmas party for work, so ds#3 spent the night with the grandparents, and I did not have to cook. That menu will roll over to this weekend.

The plan:
Sunday~ Beef tips & gravy, sauteed mushrooms, egg noodles, swiss beans, rolls
Monday~ I will be setting up for a concert. Dh & ds#3 will go shopping, so it's every man for himself.
Tuesday~ Concert night for me, and baseball for ds#3. Another FFYS.
Wednesday~ Chili mac at hubby's request.
Thursday~ Roast with gravy and mashed potatoes.
Friday~ Stuffed peppers (from this summer - I harvested, assembled, and froze when the peppers were ripe off the plant) and spaghetti
Saturday~ the turkey dinner that did not happen last week!

No comments: