Monday, December 14, 2009

Monday Menu...

Oh my goodness... I haven't posted in over a month and so many things have happened.
My grandfather passed away... and we are all still profoundly feeling the loss.
We celebrated Thanksgiving - without him - but we made it through.
We learned that our oldest son would be home in time for Christmas.
We learned that BOTH our military boys would be home for Christmas.
I took 60+ middle schoolers on a trip to Disney.
And school is out on Friday.
So I figured this would be a good week to get my hiney back on the wagon.

Monday~ Chicken w/ mushroom gravy (crockpot), egg noodles, Caesar salad, homemade bread
Tuesday~ Pasta fagioli
Wednesday~ Roast in the crockpot, mashed potatoes, broccoli
Thursday~ Lasagna from the freezer
Friday~ WHEW! Breakfast for dinner. True comfort.
Saturday~ Chinese Orange Chicken, rice, broccoli, mandarin oranges

See more menus at Laura's!

No comments: