Saturday, August 29, 2009

MPM- two for the price of one!

So I missed posting last week - hubby & I both had our first day with students on Monday, and ds#3 had 3rd grade to get ready for, so posting on the blog got left in the dust. This week, I'm posting our menu from last week (I did make the plan, just didn't post it), and the plan for this week!

Last week:
Sun~ ate at my parents' house - beef & chicken on the grill, Mom's famous scalloped potatoes, peas & butterbeans, and biscuits.
Mon~ Lasagna, tossed salad, bread
Tues~ Chicken nuggets, homemade mac'n'cheese, broccoli (ds#3's request)
Wed~ Fend For Yourself (FFYS). Hubby had class.
Thurs~ Roast turkey breast, homemade gravy, stuffing, green beans
Fri~ OUT to eat, to celebrate our survival of the first week of school!
Sat~ OUT with my fam to celebrate my upcoming birthday.

This week:
Sunday~ Hubby will grill burgers, sausage, & beef tenderloin. We will EAT the burgers today, with baked beans & chips.
Monday~ PAYDAY!!! Tenderloin (grilled on Sunday), twice baked potatoes, broccoli
Tuesday~ Hubby has an eye appt & I have a meeting at school. Some fast food fix somewhere.
Wednesday~ Hubby has class. Leftover turkey & gravy with rice for ds#3 & me.
Thursday~ My b-day... either breakfast at home or out to eat.
Friday~ Outpatient surgery for me. I probably won't be eating... my mom will take care of ds#3.
Saturday~ whatever my sweet family brings over. I'll be propped up recuperating.

No comments: