Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Thankful Thursday

My son is home. YEA!!!!!!!! He graduated from Air Force basic training in June, and we have not seen him since then. Before that, it was April. We missed him terribly and are thrilled to have him home for a couple of weeks.

I have also had some technical issues at school, and those are now resolved. Which makes my life much easier.

And finally, my classes seem to have settled down just enough to make them a little more tolerable... things are still crazy, but should start to taper off, and we can all begin to get into a routine of sorts. I think.

Thank you, God, that your grace is sufficient for me.
Share your thanks at Thankful Thursday.

10 comments:

Denise said...

Praise God for the homecoming of your son sweetie.

Unknown said...

Wow, your son must be a man now. I bet it was neat to see how he has changed. Great TT post. Have a great day.

Svr said...

Congratulations! You should be very, very proud! Praise the Lord!

Unknown said...

PRAISING GOD for your Son graduation and homecoming!

In His amazing grace,
Jill

Laurie Ann said...

Praising God for your son's homecoming and graduation. I know you were glad to see him. May God continue to bless you so abundantly! Thanks for sharing your heart with us and have a Thankful Thursday!

Unknown said...

Praise Him for bringing your boy home!
Blessings...

Susie said...

So glad you have your son home. Blessings to you this Thursday!

Lisa @ Crazy Adventures in Parenting said...

Yay, congratulations to your son, for returning home and for completing basic training! I am a military wife, and am thankful to all our military for their service. I know he will serve proudly.

Happy Thankful Thursday!

Front Porch Legacy said...

Welcome Home!!!

Kathy C. said...

That is a wonderful Thankful post! My son will be home from AF Tech School in November!!! I can't wait!!!! :)