Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Works for Me Wednesday

This week's Works-For-Me-Wednesday is focusing on recipes that use 5 or fewer ingredients.

Can I just say for a moment: I love the title "Rocks in My Dryer"
because as the mother of all boys, this is a moment similar to many I have experienced. There is just something that happens when all that testosterone merges... it's different when you toss girls into the mix... but when it's a bunch of boys, all kinds of interesting things can happen.

On to the recipe.

One Variation of Cucumber Salad
2 cucumbers (depending on how many you want to feed, you can use more. I am using what is ripe in my garden at the moment.)
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup mayo
salt & pepper to taste
Mix together sour cream and mayo. Peel and seed cucumbers and toss in bowl. Add salt and pepper (and any other herbs you like - dill is great here) and combine. Chill and eat!


1 comment:

Heart of Wisdom said...

This sounds great! I will try it.

Thanks
robin@heartofwisdom.com
http://www.heartofwisdom.com/heartathome