Sunday, June 22, 2008

Menu Plan Monday!!

Happy Monday, everyone.
For tons of ideas, visit http://orgjunkie.com
Our menu for the week is a little unusual, because it's just ds#3 and me. Hubby is out of town at a conference, so I'm listing lunches and dinners in an effort to keep darling son from talking me into a meal out, unless it's planned. :)

Lunches (in no particular order)
quesadillas, refried beans, chips & salsa
chicken tenders, broccoli & cheese
"Toasted" sub sandwich, tossed salad
tortellini w/spaghetti sauce
miscellaneous leftovers from dinner

Dinners
Sun~ Nachos
Mon~ dinner with my parents: roast, mashed potatoes & gravy, and I'll bring a veggie.
Tues~ Spaghetti carbonara, salad, bread
Wed~ BBQ Chicken (tenders), rice, broccoli, cucumber & tomato slices, cornbread
Thurs~ going to Concert in the Park with my parents - picnic!
Fri~ either Breakfast for Dinner or movie night
Sat~ Hubby comes home, so it will be his request!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am using this week to clean out my cupboards and freezer.


Thanks for stopping by my blog!

MJ

fivejs said...

Your meals look yummy. What's the spaghetti carbonara? I'm not familiar with that.

Joy
Happy to be at Home